For Your Information

Site contains all information about all the latest happening and events and sports news around the world.I also included my movie slide in this site and my photo edition and all information.

Site News

"Already Launched at this day THE DAILY BIBLE VERSES for inspiration and guidance of our daily living"
MATTHEW 4:4 "Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

You can found the links at the right side Under LATEST UPDATE Bar at the same time you can click the picture below the link to view the content

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

PARA SA MGA INA

 Our Mother deserves to be loved

One day when i was surfing on the internet i was redirected to the www.youtube.com website and i found this video an inspiration and a dedication to the Parents especially to our beloved mother. I want to share this to anyone who can visit my blogsite, try to watch this very nice video to dedicate to our loving mother.
We only have 1 mother and father, we should treasure their love and care for us ever since we are born and live on this world because we cannot find another parents who will love us the way our real parents love and care for us.
As for me, my mother is the best mother in the whole world and no one can replace her in my heart even though I already have my present and future partner in my life. I salute and a never ending gratitude to my mother and father I LOVE THEM SO MUCH, they are the teacher, adviser, a bestfriend to me they are a -package deal that god gave into my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment